This documentation applies to all of our products:
- low.js is a port of Node.JS with far lower system requirements. The Open Source version runs on
Linux, uClinux and other POSIX systems.
- low.js for ESP32 runs on the ESP32-WROVER which is a low-power microcontroller module with many
peripherials, Wifi, Bluetooth and FCC/CE certification and costs of under $ 3. It is targeted at companies
who wish to streamline the development of their IoT products, and reduce the unit costs on the way.
- neonious one is the reference board for low.js for ESP32, and adds an Ethernet port, additional
Flash space and an dedicated I/O controller to the ESP32-WROVER. It includes an sophisticated on-board
browser IDE and is also available for hobbyists.
- Access your neonious one
- The neonious one on-board browser IDE
- Example projects
- Node.JS API
- low.js for ESP32 Peripherials API
Documents lowrmt, a tool to program the neonious one and other low.js for ESP32 based devices with external
IDEs. Allows the user to sync directories to the device, change settings, start/stop programs and more.