low.js | Node.js for microcontrollers
With low.js you can build scalable Internet-native electronics applications (IoT) easily and fast.
- Internet aware applications
- scalable, asyncronous programming
- add C/C++ low-level code with low.js native API
- powerful, power efficient and cheap (~ 3 USD)
- tap into the largest software library in the world
- WebSockets, MQTT, MySQL and more
I want to flash low.js and try it out! Where should I start?
The fastest way to get educated about how to use low.js is to take a look at the examples.
Node.js is a trademark of Joyent, Inc. (https://www.nodejs.org/).
ESP32 and ESP32-WROVER are products by Espressif Systems (https://www.espressif.com/).